OUR KIDS

OUR KIDS
Taylor, Rylee, and Brayden

Monday, August 27, 2007

A few pictures and some things the kids have said....

Brayden does not like when we dress him up
B-Man gets so tired from eating he keeps sleeping in his highchair
Here is trouble. He gets into everything. This is what I have him do so that I can make dinner. Today, B got his first fat lip. He fell down and hit his lip on the coffee table. I could not get it to stop bleeding. I felt so bad.
Just a few funny and cute things the kids have said lately.
My MIL watched the kids for me last Friday (it was my moms 50th b-day) and when I dropped off the kids that morning there was a deer right next to their driveway that had been hit by a car. The girls both saw it. Well I guess Taylor noticed later that the deer was gone so she told grammie that the baby deer's mommy came and put the baby on her back and took her home so she could take care of her. Rylee said no Ta-Ta the angels came and got the deer to take it home to heaven. Thought that was cute.
Another funny thing. As I mentioned we have switched our eating habits. On the way to church yesterday Taylor said mommy they give us suckers in Childrens Church. I said ok that is fine and Taylor said no mommy it is not good for us because it is not organic. I had to just laugh. I have a friend whose kids tell her she lives on organic planet-I have a feeling mine will say that to me soon also.


No comments: