OUR KIDS

OUR KIDS
Taylor, Rylee, and Brayden

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A trip to the ear doctor.......

Well today we have to go to a special ear doctor. Yesterday when I got home from work my mom said Rylee was saying her ear hurt. So I took her to the doctor last night and her left ear had so much stuff in it he could not see if there was an infection or not. He said it looked like her ear drum burst. So anyway we left the doctor and Rylee told me that the other day at Nana's house she put a bead in her ear. So now we have to go see a special dr. to have it removed. Silly kids.

Kids sometimes say things that freak you out. Today Rylee asked how old Nana was going to be on her birthday this Friday and I told her 50. Taylor says wow she is old, but grammie is older so mommy who will die first Nana or Grammie. I could not believe it. I did not even know what to say to her. Wow where do they come up with these things.

I will try and post some pictures tonight. For some reason it is not letting me do it.

No comments: