On Saturday I was able to have a nice outing with a friend. Todd took the kids for the night and sent me away.
I went to the State Fair to see the Mercy Me concert. It was a very good concert. Great music and great time of worship. I will post pictures from the concert later. They also had great fireworks after the concert. I videotaped that for the girls and they loved watching it.
I ate some yummy food there. I even tried deep fried pickles with cream cheese. It actually was very good. So very bad for me though. We went and seen all the little baby animals at the Miracle Birth Center. I had to take tons of pictures for the girls. The baby pigs were so cute (yet so stinky)! It was very nice to get out and have some adult time with a friend. It was a much needed break.
My hubby has also planned an overnight get away for us for my b-day in a couple of weeks. I am looking very forward to that. I have no clue what we are doing, but it will be a nice surprise.
Another funny story.......So again the kids are making comments about our organic eating. Taylor told Nana the other day that she did not want to eat organic food anymore and Rylee looks at my mom and says yeah Nana I want to eat chemicals again. This is such a big change for them. I can only imagine what they must be thinking. I thought they were going to cry when they found out we would no longer eat at McDonald's. Poor kids, but this is what is best for their health.
Hope all is well with everyone. I will try and post some new pictures soon.
Thursday, September 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment