So I spent hours setting up a garage sale and hours taking it down. I thought because we have so much baby stuff that it was time to sell some of it. Well after all that work we had only about 10 people come through. I only made about $40 and barely any of the baby stuff sold. URGH. I think maybe it is not worth it. I may try again in the spring if I have the motivation. I told Todd it is a sign that we are not supposed to get rid of our baby stuff. My way of trying to convince him we still need to have one more. WOW am I nuts. For some reason I have my heart set on having a large family. We will see what the future brings. Well anyways it was a very nice weekend not to have any plans. We just hung around home for once.
B's mode of transportation. The girls love to push him in his toy bucket. He is such a fun toy for them.

B snuggling on daddy's lap watching the Twins game.
Brayden and his girlfriend, Kendra. My friend Nicole came over today with her 2 little girls.
Brayden thought it was cool to have someone close to his size.

B with all the girls. Tara, Kendra,
Rylee, Taylor, and
Brayden.

Taylor,
Rylee, Brenna, and next door
Rylee. The girls were watching their daddies shoot trap in the back yard.

Watching daddies.
Rylee told me that when she is old enough she is going to shoot a gun like daddy. YIKES

It is nice to have 5 acres. Todd loves being able to shoot his gun out in the backyard.

B's new thing. He is pulling himself to a standing position and rocking on all fours getting ready to crawl. Here comes trouble.
No comments:
Post a Comment