A way to keep our family and friends updated on all the things that are going on with the five of us. Also a fun way to share all the funny and great things little kids say and do.
This one I thought was great. Brayden loves to pull hair.
We ordered a lot of this one.
Look how big I am getting!!!!!!!
Tasty Toes....
Everyday I realize what a blessing it is to have 3 healthy children. They are gifts from above and I am so thankful for them. Life would be so empty without them (and very boring).
I have been married to my best friend for 8 1/2 years.
We have 3 beautiful children. Taylor, Rylee, and Brayden.
I home school my kids and work part time evenings as an accountant.
I am enjoying my motherhood journey and all that I am learning from them.
I am excited to see what the future holds.
No comments:
Post a Comment