OUR KIDS

OUR KIDS
Taylor, Rylee, and Brayden

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

New Lifestyle Changes

We have many changes happening in our family.....

The first thing is we did a complete overhaul of our eating habits. After looking into the changes my brother and his wife were making we decided it was time to join them.

We have changed all of our food and drinks over to organic and all natural. We decided that exposing our kids to high levels of chemicals that are in our food was not a risk we were willing to take. The kids are going to have a hard time with the switch, but it is for their good. They are having the hardest time with the organic bread. I think I need to make my own. I am on day 5 of no diet pop or artificial sweeteners. WOW I think I can do it. This is a big change for me I was used to eating all low fat and diet foods with weight watchers, but they say diet foods are way too chemically processed to eat the real stuff just less of it. Just keep the kids in your prayers as we go through this change. No more junk food is going to be hard for them and hard for Nana (my mom does daycare for them) not to give them junk food.

The other big change is............Brayden is on the move. He has started crawling. Wow I can't get anything done. He is into everything. I forgot what it was like to have a little one that has no fear and wants to eat everything in site. So now we have to work at re-baby proofing the house and putting up all of the girl's small toys.

I will post some new pictures in a few days so check back often to see what is going on with us.

No comments: