Quinn, Rylee, and Taylor singing Jesus Loves Me to Great Grandma and Grandpa @80th party
Our night with 7 kids. It was so much fun. I wish we could have a big family.

Should we be worried?
The girls love to play with daddy's hat.
A typical AM at our house.
Daddy reading a story to B
Uncle Aaron reading a story to B.

The kid's first day at Como Zoo this year. I went with my friend and her 4 kids.

All the people who came to watch Taylor and Rylee dance.

Taylor and Rylee with their flowers.
Dance recital. The girls did good. It was fun to watch.


The girls before the dance recital.
Well here are some new pictures. Sorry it has been so long since I have updated. We have a dial up connection so I don't like to use our computer often to download pictures.
Well since my last update Todd had his first weekend alone with the kids. I went up to Duluth for a weekend for my MACHE conference(home school conference). It was fun to get away. I was able to buy the girl's curriculum for Kindergarten.
Todd and I will be celebrating our 8th wedding anniversary next week so we are going to go stay in Hastings overnight and have a little alone time while the kids stay with grandma. we are looking forward to getting away.
The kids have been doing well. Getting big fast. Brayden is talking up a storm now and getting tons of teeth. he is no longer a baby :(
I had a garage sale and sold all my baby stuff. That was sad.
A couple of days ago with went to a big birthday celebration for Todd's grandparents- 80 years old.
Hope all is well with everyone.

1 comment:
The dance pics are so cute!! I loved that growing up. Good to see you recently at Home Goods. :)
Post a Comment