My spring flowers
Rylee on Easter.
I think Abby was jealous that I want a small lap dog-because out of the blue the other night she jumped up on my lap to sit and she never does that. She is 70 LBS, no lap dog.
Brayden all ready to head off to church on Easter morning.
Taylor(5), Brayden(1) and Rylee (4)
Taylor on Easter.

My handsome little MAN. WOW he is getting big fast.

Brayden just hanging out.
Candy the girls made.
The girls making candy. They love to bake. No wonder I have a hard time losing weight.
Little Man

Brayden dressed up as a puppy.
Hope everyone had a great Easter. Our was good. The kids had a lot of fun finding eggs and their Easter Baskets on Easter morning.
ni
Well I decided not to take that job every other weekend. It will get in the way of too many family things on the weekends. I just have to trust that our financial needs will be met some how. Todd is looking to do some side jobs so if anyone needs any home remodeling done or know anyone who needs it done give him a call 612-282-5255.

No comments:
Post a Comment