OUR KIDS

OUR KIDS
Taylor, Rylee, and Brayden

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Todd and I were able to get away for a night to celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary. On Sunday we went to the Melting Pot in Minneapolis. That was fun. Our first time with fondue. However, I burnt myself like 3 times. The food was good and the place was very beautiful, but I do think it was a little too pricey for my taste.

Sunday night we stayed at the Country Inn and Suites in Hastings. We were able to check out a waterfall that night and we went to Applebees to have a few drinks. Than we went back to the hot tub(that was relaxing).

Monday we got up and went to Stillwater for the day. I love Stillwater. We ate a cool place called the Freight House. They had good food. We did a cave tour and just walked around the river.

Below is a few pics(well a lot of them) of our get away.





























































Yes there was a bathroom in the caves. It was neat.





A very good workout. The stairs we climbed to get to our scenic over view






































































































































































































































































No comments: