So it is official we are going to use some of our money from the tax rebate to take our family on a nice vacation in 7 months, which means I will need to wear a swimsuit. I have not been able to get all of the 80 lbs off that I gained with Brayden so that is where all of you come in.
It is embarrassing to admit, but I need a lot of support and encouragement when I am trying to lose weight because I have such an emotional eating habit. I usually would go to Weight Watchers meetings for this, but with me staying home now we cannot afford it. So all of you are my Weight Watchers meeting. The thing that helped me the most was standing on a scale and having someone see my weight and tell me how I did.
So once a week I am going to blog and share what my current weight is (Yes I can not believe I am going to do that, but hey it will motivate me to lose more), and I will also share how it is going,what is working for me and what is not. Feel free to join me on this if you have some weight to lose and we can journey in this together and share back and forth on how we are doing and give tips, support, etc.
My plan right now is not to follow the WW point system. I just don't like to count points. So I am going to reduce portion size, only eat fruits and Veggies for snacks, not eat after 7 pm, and work out 6 days a week for an hour. If this fails (which it might because of my thyroid) than I will count points.
My goal to lose 23 1/2 lbs by October 1st or a size 7.
Ok here it comes- I can't believe I am sharing this with all of you but
Starting weight- 158.5
Jean size- 12
Any thoughts, suggestions, or encouragement is welcome and please anyone who wants to join me on this please do. I love having others around me doing it.
I will write next week on Wed. my weigh in day and let you know how it went
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good for you Jenny, you know I'm behind you 100%. I'm looking forward to watching you progress!
Post a Comment