All I can say is I really dislike having this thyroid problem.
Last week I ran 3.5 miles 3 times and the other 3 days I did a combo of cardio and weights. I ate really good. I only had a couple chocolates on Valentines Day.
157.8-I did not even lose one pound. URGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just don't know what to do. I don't want to get crazy about it, but it is so hard not to when you work so hard and no results.
Anyway I am going to put it aside and try just as hard this week, which will be hard because today is Taylor's 5th b-day and we are having pizza and this weekend cake. Guess I won't be having any.
Anyone else have a thyroid problem and have a hard time losing weight or any advice on what I could be doing wrong or not enough of.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment