OUR KIDS

OUR KIDS
Taylor, Rylee, and Brayden

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Brayden's First B-day.....

The girls with Brayden on his B-day.

It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to.......

Brayden with his friend Grayden (Todd's friend's little boy).

Little man on one of his many Christmas presents.





Eating the first b-day cake. He ate tons of cake (mostly frosting), he had a huge sugar high and than he crashed.


My parents with Brayden at his b-day party.






My brother and his wife Tanya at the party.





Daddy and B.







Taylor and B.


Mommy with her little man.
I can hardly believe that Brayden turned one on Jan 23rd. WOW where did the time go. I was doing fine with it until Todd said, "This is our last first b-day party." That made me sad to know my last baby is no longer a baby. I am sad to be done with the baby stage, but also glad to move on. I keep saying who knows what will happen in the future maybe sometime down the road there will be baby #4 (we are not closing the door on the possibility), but for now I am going to enjoy being a family of 5.
The girls have been busy with preschool at home. I am amazed at what the have learned in only a few weeks. They are so excited to learn new things. It is very fun to see that. I can't wait to start with Kindergarten in September. I found a wonderful curriculum called My Fathers World.
Taylor will be 5 next month. WOW.
Hope all is well with everyone.















No comments: