OUR KIDS

OUR KIDS
Taylor, Rylee, and Brayden

Monday, July 30, 2007

Taylor and Rylee swimming
My Cousin's Rhiley (sorry Jodi not sure how you spell hers)

Brayden's first time in the lake with uncle Aaron


B-man in the sand with my brother Aaron




My cousin Jamie with Brayden-shes got the touch



Braydens first boat ride.
Well our vacation to South Dakota did not start out well. I ended up getting the flu bug Friday morning so that put a delay on our departure. We thought we would have half a day on Friday to see all my family, but we did not arrive until after 8 pm and I went right to bed.
Saturday I was over it and we were able to get on with our vacation. The girls had fun playing at the park, swimming, and boating. They also loved the bonfires we had at night and the fact that they stayed up 2 hours past their bedtimes. Brayden went for his first boat ride. He did not like his life jacket at all, but as long as the boat was going he was fine.
It was so fun to see all my family and hang out.
Our vacation also ended on a poor note. Nana(my mom got the flu bug on the way home). Just pray for our family that the bug stops there. We are having a hard time getting this one to pass.
I will post more pics from vacation over the next few days as I have time.




No comments: