Well this week has not been very fun. Todd and the girls have had the flu. Me and Brayden seem to be fighting the germ. So I hope we don't get it.
On a fun note. Taylor was so sick and after an episode of throwing up she sits up and looks at me and says mom did you know Jesus is taking care of me and watching over me. I told her yes. She says it is because Jesus lives in her heart. WOW amazing faith for a 4 year old.
A few other things the kids have said lately that have been fun to hear. Taylor said her dreams never come true so I asked her what she wants to come true. She said she wants the real Bob and Larry to come to her door.
Rylee the other day wanted to know why my mom had so many lines on her face (sorry Nana). And while out with Nana Rylee loudly said she did not like the polk a dots on a little girls face (freckles). Again sorry Nana how embarassing.
Friday we will be heading to South Dakota for a family vacation so that will be fun. I will post pictures next week.
Well just some fun things I wanted to share with you all.

1 comment:
Nice work Jenny! Looks like a great start- keep it up :-) Have fun in SD-
Post a Comment