A part of this blog is for me to have a record of things the kids say and do. It is so fun to look back and remember these things. So here are a few things that have been said in the last 6 months.
Taylor and Rylee came to visit me in the bath tub. My sweet Rylee asked if Mommy had another baby in her tummy. Taylor quickly says No. I said how do you know. She looks at me and smiles and says because mommy you are only a little fat.
Taylor had one of her toys break that was not even fabric and she says don't worry mom Gramie can sew it. I told her you can't sew this and she says well daddy can fix it mom because you are not so good at fixing things.
I was changing Brayden and I made a comment about his tail and Rylee looks at me and says mom it is not his tail it is his wiener. I said Rylee where did you hear that-NANA.
Just a few funny things they have said lately.
Friday, July 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment