OUR KIDS

OUR KIDS
Taylor, Rylee, and Brayden

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Some New Pictures.....

Brayden is learning to feed himself.
He has the spoon thing down now, but still makes a mess. He sure loves to eat.

I took the girls on a bowling date when Todd was on his snowmobile trip in Michigan. Here is Taylor bowling for the first time.

Here is Rylee bowling. They loved it. They keep asking when we can go again.









As for my weekly weigh in 157.3. I have put a little more weight back on, but I have not been paying attention to it with this whole heart thing plus we have had the flu flying through our house so I have not been able to work out. Anyway I am going to start posting my weekly weigh in info on Fridays. I have decided that I need to go back to my WW meetings so I will post my results on how I do at my weekly weigh ins. It is real important that the weight comes off now so that my heart does not have to work so hard. It seems foolish to pay to lose weight but that is how I lost it in the past and it works for me so it is priceless.
Speaking of my heart, I meet with a cardiologist Tuesday to get the full report and treatment plan so keep us in your prayers.




1 comment:

Rachel said...

Great blog!! And I commend your bravery. I am right there with you on the whole weight thing. So frustrating... Keep persevering (I am telling myself that too).
Rachel Minks