The flamingos at Como Zoo
The kids at the zoo
Looking at the fish and turtles

We are studying space right now for school. So we made space hats and tried to fly to the moon.

Here was our rocket ship we built. Another way we tried to get to the moon. The kids had fun learning about the sun and moon. They had lots of fun using their imagination.
Well we have arrived. We finally have high speed Internet. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We don't get it in our area so we had to go with an air card from Sprint. It is so fun. The girls were able to play some games at Disney.com and we were able to look at the Disney World page to plan some stuff for our upcoming trip.
School has been going good. I find that I enjoy it and the kids love it. We took a field trip to the zoo today. In 2 weeks we start learning to read so I am a little nervous about that.


No comments:
Post a Comment