OUR KIDS

OUR KIDS
Taylor, Rylee, and Brayden

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving........

The girls helping daddy put up the Christmas tree.

Daddy's little helpers.
Cousins over at Grandpa and Grandma's house for Thanksgiving. Todd's sister's kids.


Thanksgiving


My baby is not so little anymore. She is turning into a beautiful young lady. I can't believe she is going to be 5 in a couple of months.

Mommy's favorite girls.




Daddy and his little man. Daddy likes to spoil him than mommy has a hard time trying to get him to go to sleep on his own :) Oh well he is the last baby we have to spoil him.
How was everyone's Thanksgiving? Ours was good. Just a quiet day over at Todd's parents house (well as quiet as it can be with 5 kids). Later Thanksgiving evening me and the girls started to put up the Christmas decorations. This is probably the earliest I have ever done that, but the girls were so excited. Todd even put up the outside lights already. We are all set for Christmas ( I even have my shopping done).
Well I have some exciting yet scary news.... I have put in my notice at work. My last day will be the end of December. We have decided that I need to be home full time again. It just works better if I can put all my focus and energy into what matters most my family. This is scary because we have to cut a huge chunk of money out of our budget to make this work. If we can't cut enough we will have to sell our house this spring. The sacrifice is so worth it to be home with the kids. I will never get this time back; they are only little once.
One prayer request before I wrap this up. My uncle, Jim, my mom's brother is in the hospital and he is very sick. He has to have surgery on Monday please say a prayer for him. It is a risky surgery plus he is so sick and his vitals are so unstable. We are praying for the best and trusting it is going to be OK.




















No comments: